Friday, February 08, 2008

BLOG VILLAGE's Equine WebRing Message Post...


This post was created for the members of the BLOG VILLAGE Equine WebRing. We can keep in touch this way. If you are having a problem adding the WebRing code let us know here. This post will act like a message board and will be accessed from a link in the left-hand column. Any questions, concerns or suggestions will be addressed and listed here.

If you have not received the HTML coding to add them WebRing to your blog, please let me know and I will resend it.






Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

4 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

HI!
I'm HAPPY to post the webring.. but I can't figure out how to do it...on the front page of my site. I could put it on a page here in wordpress and then people would have to click the page to find my links..

Maybe I'll do it that way here in wordpress...

Auuggh! LOL I'll have to do that this week when I find some time!

Thanks for checking out my site! Be sure to read my story "Remembering The Country" here... it is a goodie! :-) and more great chapters to come!

Beth

Anonymous said...

howdy lady j. thanx for stopping inn :) The equine webring banner's on the template... Let me know if i need to do another code... send on yonder

happy trails
gp
http://etchedbystone.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hi gp! I see that you have the BV Equine WebRing button on your site! However to be apart of the WebRing you will need to have a BV Equine WebRing panel on your site instead of the button or in addition to the button...

I will send you the "panel" code via email.

Unknown said...

Hi Beth! I will check out your post it sounds great. We sure need to find out how to get the BV Equine WebRing panel on your blog!

gp you have a wordpress blog, can you shed any light on how to add the HTML coding to the front page of a Wordpress blog?

Summitt For Circuit City's new "FireDog"!

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation