This post is dedicated to family and friends that are new to blogging and are not sure how to navigate through this blog! Once you arrive at Mustang 'n' Cowboys, the blogvoice used to convey our love of Mustangs, Quarter Horses, dogs and all things western, you will find training posts, vacation posts, posts about TnT's dogs and horses and their move to Texas.
- Each post will contain the date the post was published, the title, an article, a picture and the footer. In the footer of each post you will find information that will tell you who wrote the post, at what time the post was published, the number of comments and a hyperlink that will list the links to this particular post. The second line contains the labels that were attached to the post to aid in searching for a particular post on the blog. Example:
- To leave a comment, click on the [# Howdys] link. (The number of comments will automatically change when you publish your comment.) This will open a new window in which you will be able to leave a comment. For the purpose of this post I will concentrate on those who do not have a blogger account. After you type your comment, make sure that the radio button next to anonymous is selected and click on the orange [Publish Your Comment] button. You will notice at the top of the comment window the following: "Your comment has been saved. It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the site." Your comment will be published to the comment section along with the date, time and a trash can. Example:
1 CommentClose this window Jump to comment form
- The only way to edit your comment is to click on the trash can. This will open a new window. Before you make sure that the "remove forever?" check box is checked MnC suggests highlighting the text, hitting [ctrl+c] to copy the text. Now you are ready to click on [Delete Comment]. One you open a new comment box you can retype your comment or hit ctrl+v to paste the copied text into the new comment box. Edit your comment and continue by publishing your comment. This blog is set up to send your comment to us so that we will be notified that your comment has been published to our Mustang 'n' Cowboys blog!
- The posts in the right hand column will scroll down as new posts are added, while the information in the left hand column stays visible at all times. When you click on the buttons such as the BLOG VILLAGE button you will be voting for Mustang 'n' Cowboys on that particular Top 100 List. This goes for each of the Blog Directory buttons as well.
- At the top of the left hand column you will see two clocks, one that is set to California time and one on Texas time! And since the guys are natural born Texans and now live in Texas, you will find the Texas flag proudly flown on MnC. Below the Texas flag are links to western songs that the guys sang when they were 15 and 16 years old. Next is a poll on your favorite breed of horse...you have until the end of the year to vote on your favorite breed by clicking on the box next to it. If you want to see how the poll is going click on [Show results]. Browse down through the column to find a list of Animal Characters, MnC's Register of other blogs, Favorite Western Sites and Texas Stuff.
- If you would like to read other posts scroll down to the Archives. When you click on the arrow pointing to the right, a drop down list of the articles posted in that month will appear. Once you click on the underlined title, you will be taken to the post.
- If you have any questions about navigating MnC or questions about the blog please contact Janey Loree at email@example.com or TnT at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE
MnC's Disclaimer: At no time is excessive force, cruelty or brutality used when training the horses pictured in this blog. Reinforcing pats and firm gentleness, along with calmness from the trainers, encourage the horses to do as they are asked.