Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!

This is one of the nice things about owning a print shoppe. We create our own Christmas Cards. This is the Christmas Postcard that I created today for TnT. TnT would like to extend a Merry Christmas to the readers of our Mustang 'n' Cowboys blog. Thank you for the encouragement through your comments and for stopping back by once in awhile! We look forward to the new year...filled with many posts, pictures, and "blogships!"*
*"Friendships made through blogging!" Janey Loree

8 comments:

Marion said...

Merry Christmas, Janey! I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, but I'm a little behind this year.

Yours are great!

Justin said...

Hey, your puppies are very sweet!!
check out wat my puppies 've to tell you guys. Achristmas pet game! for ya all..

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas Janey. Nice card. I have made cards the last three years but was busy and just bought them this year. I enjoy reading the blog and may you have much success with your business in the coming new year.

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas collage. You have captured the spirit of Mustang n Cowboys perfectly. Having a print shop must be great. Merry Christmas to you, TnT, and all the animals who bring so much to your lives.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Marion! Making our own cards is fun, isn't it!

Unknown said...

Hi Justin, Thanks for stopping by. I love the kitten picture on your blog!

Unknown said...

Sheila, Much success to you in your business, too!

Unknown said...

Hey Jan, I will extend your greetings to TnT. They are riding Cahlibur and Coal right now! I am getting ready to post more pictures of the puppies and mustangs in the next couple of days. I have to get a few scrapbook sticker and pocket calendar orders on their way first!

Summitt For Circuit City's new "FireDog"!

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation