Saturday, February 23, 2008

Riding Coal...

Here is Tony on Coal. He rode out in the desert with Travis on Oakley for a little bit while I soaked in the Texas sun. There I sat on the back of the Dodge, while my cowboys worked with their horses! Their dogs following as they checked out everything along the trail.

When they got back, Tony asked if I wanted to ride Coal? Did I want to ride Coal! Yes, I wanted to ride! I felt the tensions and worries that this life places on your shoulders just melt away...

...I rode around with Travis and Oakley for a little bit and realized that I would definitely have to get back to Texas so that I could ride whenever I wanted. The guys talked about getting a horse of about 15 hands for me to ride! Yipee!!!

I look forward to the time that we can go on trail rides together again...

To Be Continued...




MnC's Disclaimer: At no time is excessive force, cruelty or brutality used when training the horses pictured in this blog. Reinforcing pats and firm gentleness, along with calmness from the trainers, encourage the horses to do as they are asked.

2 comments:

Sharon Lynne said...

Hi cousin!

I'm over here catching up and the happenings in Texas. You seem so "at home"--back with the horses.

That was exciting about Miles Dean. I hope you are able to print the pictures on your blog. I went over to the site...I need to go back again, as I wasn't sure if I saw T 'n T.

Anthony Fisher said...

Hi Cousin CB! I do feel at home! It was neat to meet up with Miles Dean like that. I want to check to see how far he has gotten by now!! And if there are any pictures of his second horse Sonny...

Janey Loree in Pecos, Texas!

Summitt For Circuit City's new "FireDog"!

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation