Saturday, August 11, 2007

TnT are headed Down Under!!!







Destination...Sydney, Australia!!! They should get there about 1pm (Pacific Time) Sunday afternoon. It is a 13 hour flight. Until I can download the pictures that TnT take of this wonderful vacation, I found this great picture of Sydney.

They already have stories to tell. I talked with them while they were waiting for their flight at LAX, and I heard Tony asking Travis "Should I tell her about the guy...", (in my minds eye I could see Travis quietly shaking his head "No." Tony came back on the phone and said, "Sorry, you have to wait 2 WHOLE weeks to hear about him!" "NOT FAIR" is all I could say.

Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE
MnC's Disclaimer: At no time is excessive force, cruelty or brutality used when training the horses pictured in this blog. Reinforcing pats and firm gentleness, along with calmness from the trainers, encourage the horses to do as they are asked.

No comments:

Summitt For Circuit City's new "FireDog"!

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation