Saturday, June 09, 2007

Oakley's Outbursts - Part Two of Four...

Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

Well, Travis did not give up...since he was able to hold on to Oakley after that ride, he attempted to get back on! If only he could get his left foot in the stirrup!!

Oakley's Outbursts - Part One of Four
Oakley's Outbursts - Part Three of Four
Oakley's Outbursts - Part Four of Four

All four parts are included in this post! See below for Part Three!!

Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

6 comments:

Sharon Lynne said...

Hopefully you'll be able to calm Oakley. I hope she does better soon!

I couldn't load the picture show due to computer problems on my end. But I can sure see her kicking up the dust in the pictures!

Unknown said...

UPDATE: Oakley is getting better! She has settled down in the pen while I am cleaning each day. I was pulling her out to clean but decided that she needed the interaction!!

Rosemary said...

I haven't been on a horse in years! I know your sons know what they are doing, so I wasn't concerned about him, but these pictures don't make me want to get on one anytime soon.

Thanks for supporting our BLOG VILLAGE Fall Fest Carnival.

Unknown said...

This is why we need to really appreciate a well trained horse!!!

Sheila said...

That was fun to watch Janey. I know you miss the guys. Have you been to visit them in Texas yet?

Unknown said...

I had the hardest time keeping the camera focus on them! I wanted to pull it away from my face so that I make sure that Travis would be okay!

No, Sheila, I have not been back to Texas yet! But it looks like I will be going back in February after a family reunion in Arizona, if not sooner!!!

Summitt For Circuit City's new "FireDog"!

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation